Monday, August 10, 2015

Be An Example or A Warning

To Be and To Be

The Outcome Is The Question!

 

Happy Monday Morning! 


I had a good chuckle this morning when I looked at my daily Mary Engelbreit calendar. The quote above is a great one in my opinion. We can laugh at it or take this pearl of wisdom to a deeper level. Self reflection is often one of the most difficult journeys that one must encounter. It requires us to look at those things that we are often uncomfortable with or try to hide. On the other hand, self reflection is very rewarding and healing! 

If you would like to read a great article, I highly recommend, How to Come Home to Yourself
by Julie Hoyle. No Matter what you do choose for this Monday and everyday,  ask yourself,  "Am I being an example or an warning."
 
Have a wonderful week! 
 
Ginger Dawn 
 
 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...