Monday, November 2, 2015

5 Random Things Found in My Purse



5 Random Things Found in My Purse




Sometimes, I am amazed at what all can be found in a woman’s purse. 
Therefore, here is what is in my handbag.  
 I bet you will never guess what all is lurking inside.


A  fun happy hair pin.


A White House Communications Agency Key Chain.
(I have no idea who gave this to me or why I have it.)


A wonky lipstick. 

I was never taught how to put it on so just bite down on it and slide it across my lips. Eventually the tip breaks off and I spit it into the trash can. As you can see, I still have some time before that happens. 



A Dairy Queen gift card that my son asked me to hold onto for him. 
It was a Halloween gift from his Nana and Papa. 



A butterscotch in a wrapper that was most likely given to me from one of the older people in my neighborhood. Lord knows how long it has been in my purse! Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed looking at five random things in my purse! 




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...