Monday, November 9, 2015

Foggy And Frost

Early Morning Monday



There is something special about those early morning views. Maybe it is because many are still in bed or the children are off to school. Nevertheless, the last two mornings have provided me with the tranquility of autumn solitude. 




I enjoy most the crispness of the air and the magical pageantry of frost. 



I wish that you could feel and experience this sunrise from my back deck. 





I couldn't help but wonder if the grass felt like I did this morning as the fireplace  warmed my home.  















Words on a blog just can't capture the artistry of Frost on a multicolored bottle bush.  



No matter where you live be sure to take a moment and notice how nature can nurture the environment we all live in together.  

 





 

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...