Friday, June 10, 2016

Last of May Art

May Art Challenge
Final Work Part Three


Last month, I decided to join an art challenge. You can read part one of this post here. And Part Two is here.
Like most of you, I am  full of activity but I am always up for a challenge. I found the last half of this challenge sad in a way. I really didn't want it to end. And if you scroll to the last Wordless Wednesday, you will see that I am recovering from a bad cut so the last few days were hard.

I am very pleased that many who have joined give a bit of inspiration on  Pinterest and this is how I found the May Art Challenge by Dawn Nicole Designs. Oh and you should see her website! It is amazing with all sorts of opportunities to learn and create. The first drawing is Make today an adventure. Well, I think the last few weeks have been that! 
Make Today an Adventure 
This was fun to draw, I would love to travel to Australia or Iceland. 
Yet, I do find everyday an adventure. 
Black & White 
First thing I thought of when I saw bland and white was music. I started piano lessons this past week and now know what some of those notes mean now!  
I Want To See You Brave 
This was fun to reintroduce Brave as being a bold line. I also added some Zentangle.
C is for Color 
I love the colors that one can find in a garden or field. 
Then again, I enjoy growing flowers and herbs.  

 

Movie Quote
This quote is from the movie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. 
It is a great film and book! 
 
Wild Heart
These are simple words that came from my heart.
  The Wonky bird stamps are from Tim Holtz.



Change in all Things is Sweet.

This was a fun quote art that just made me feel positive. 

And that my friends is the end of the May Art Challenge and best of all I have earned a new MaryJane's Farmgirl Sisterhood badge! I really enjoyed this creative adventure and found out that I really enjoy painting, drawing, and collage. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...