Friday, March 17, 2017

Leprechauns and Treasures

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Leprechauns and Treasures

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I was hoping to post a few photos of our home decorated for the special day. However, if I did take a photo it would be a bunch of decorations in a box. Never the less, Linda Mary my muse and mischievous leprechaun always provides me with a great photo. 


And what is St. Patrick's Day without a pot of gold? My son and I are a huge fan of Werther's Caramels. I am sure this treasure will not last very long.



My friend Jen surprised me with a bundle of handmade goodies and I am so lucky that she shares her talent with me. I also enjoy her company! She is so kind and has such a positive presence in my life.



My Stampin Up order also arrived. I can not wait to create some new cards!


The biggest surprise was from my MaryJane Farmgirl Sisterhood Seasonal Sister named Dena! I received a Spring box and my goodness! Dena put so much thought and care into this package that I felt so blessed and grateful! I must say that the gals with MaryJane Farms have such sweet spirits and during the last two years that I have been a member, I have met so many wonderful women!


Even though I am fighting pneumonia. I developed this from the Influenza Stain B virus but the doctor yesterday prescribed me some medicine and I am already feeling a bit better. Honestly,  I feel so lucky to have great friends, wonderful medical doctors, and I am truly blessed! Now, Hubby has the day off and we are about to stink up the house with corn beef and cabbage. 

 
What plans do you have today?



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...