Month in Review
The weather.... It has been much warmer than usual and if you don’t want a snowy winter… Purchase a snow blower like we did. I was really looking forward to using it too!
Right now I am... enjoying a quiet hour after an intense Aqua Boot Camp class at the Health and Wellness Center
Thinking... about starting a gratitude journal during the month of March
What I read...
Favorite blog post this month...
Southern Traditions: Why Did My Grandmas Sweep Their Yards? By Hibiscus House
Something fun to share...
Martin shares Poetry, Music,Useless Facts and Interesting Videos. Martin is a great blogger who write amazing poetry and shares many personal stories.
Special Family Moment
Andrew: Snow tubbing, Winning first place at the Regional Science Fair, Selling his Xbox with the games and purchasing a Soprano Saxophone.
Oj: Creating his first wooden pen, Scout Sunday, and recovering from a terrible flu bug.
Ginger: When Andrew told me on Valentine’s Day that
one of the reasons he loves me is when I sing to him every year on his birthday
a special song. (Acts of Love) Oj and I had a fun coffee date and purchased
wood for an upcoming project. And wonderful talks with those personal close
friends on the phone, in person, and in email.
February Scripture Buddy
Catherine Ann Love @ Simple Herbal Home
Special accomplishments this month....
- Completed Four Mary Jane Farmgirl Sisterhood badges
- Made four Stained Glass items
- Meditated everyday
- Read Daily devotional with Pam Kruger
- Page Flutter monthly challenge
- Wrote Pen Pals and mailed Pocket letters to friends
- Made a Cross Stitch bookmark for Seasonal Sister
- Family music and my private music lessons.
- Attended the gym 4 days a week
What I did not finish...
- Write in my current novel. (Did not write one single word.)
- A Cross Stitch that I began in January
- Scripture Art
Best Deal of the month..
A full tank of gas for less than a dollar a gallon. I earned a bunch of gas points at the market this month.
Last thought of the month for blog...